We decided to call up our longtime friend Jenny Cooper, designer and owner of no-waste cafe IXV Coffee, for a special ReWork project using our leftover shirting. This limited collection (only 88 were made!) pieces together some of our classic Mill button-downs with fun mismatched sleeves—one from our own collection and the other from Jenny’s vintage finds.
- Please note: each piece is one-of-a-kind. The color you select refers *only* to the body of the shirt, the exact colors of the sleeves will be unique!
- Hand-stitched by Jenny in Brooklyn
Size + Fit
- Men order your true size, women size down
- Ryan is 6'2" and wearing a size large
- Size medium measures 19.5" across the shoulder, 46" around the chest, and 30" long. Sleeve length measures 35.5" from the neck
- 100% cotton