Shirts + Tops
With Earth Week around the corner, we decided to call up our longtime friend Jenny Cooper, designer and owner of no-waste cafe IXV Coffee, for a special ReWork project using our leftover shirting. This limited collection (only 88 were made!) pieces together some of our classic Mill button-downs with fun mismatched sleeves—one from our own collection and the other from Jenny’s vintage finds.
- Please note: each piece is completely one-of-a-kind. The color you are selecting refers *only* to the body of the shirt and the exact colors of the sleeves will be unique!
- Hand-stitched by Jenny in Brooklyn
Size + Fit
- Men order your true size, women size down
- Mijo is 5'11" and wearing a men's size medium
- Size medium measures 18.5" across the shoulder, 44" around the chest, and 29.5" long. Sleeve length measures 35.25" from the neck
- 100% cotton